Friday, January 15, 2010

Cracked me up 3.

Now honestly, I don’t know how someone cannot find this funny.

Received this in my email inbox today.

It was one of those typical sob stories where someone is desperately ill and only if you forward the said email will they get enough money to pay off their surgery or find a cure or whatever they need to do.

penile beatings

Now, I’m probably really mean when I say this but boy, can this boy wank or what? A large penile fracture from repeated beatings? *snicker* Sure, abuse is no laughing matter but seriously? If this boy only knew what a slang was, he would probably rephrase that. There is no sympathy for self injury secondary to chronic m4sturbatI0n or kinky slap the joystick fun.

I wished I got forwarded emails that paid 50 cents for every forward for every single time I beat myself. +D

And for those of you in the dark scratching your heads…

Beating can also mean m4sturbatIng.

HEE HEE!

1 Comments:

Blogger steph said...

LOL this just made my day. Hell, it made my week! Although I do wonder how exactly repeated beatings (of this kind) can cause fractures. Or maybe I don't want to know...

January 16, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home