Monday, January 4, 2010

The blogger that was.

I’m a pretty much has-been blogger.

I remembered once in my hey days of blogging that I would have so many things to write that whenever my friends left my blog for just half a day, when they logged back in to read what I’ve thought up, they would have to recycle over 6 new entries to get to my latest thoughts! Ah, good times.

But now, I think I’m just becoming a little lazier than usual. Then again, I’m usually lazy so I don’t see why this should be any different. Although I must admit, blogging was one of the things I was pretty much committed heart and mind to previously.

But now, my thoughts are like old pairs of shoes hung up on a fence right outside Waihola.

shoes on a fence But at least they don’t smell.

Today is a gray day.

Its gray outside my windows and its gray in the living room. The gray couch and carpets probably don’t really help either.

I’m leaving to go back to Wangy tomorrow.

And its the start of another year.

I know I’m probably lagging a little bit and the new year started like 4 days without me. But still.

I finally feel that the year has started. Finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home