Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oddity.

It feels odd to be here.

Photo0178

No, no, nothing happened. I’m just in windy Welly again. Catching a plane down to Dunners for Christmas and the like. Just the usual.

Photo0179

It feels odd to be here, though.

Photo0181

I must say, the idea of travelling heaps seem to really grow on me. I think I can get used to it.

Photo0182

Its funny how quickly I get used to checking my ticket in, carrying my bags as far as I need to go, stuff like that.

Photo0184

There’s soft blues-y jazz music playing in the background, something like a precursor to Christmas. And weather is absolutely stellar out there today.

Photo0183

Probably will finish this post on the plane. =D

Adieu and farewell. And I’ll be back here again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home