Friday, December 25, 2009

Close my eyes.

Do you see anything?

“No.”

Now rub your eyes. Do you see the stars?

“Yes.”

*excerpt taken from “The Fall.”

***

Christmas is quiet this morning. For some reason or perhaps since I’ve always been brought up to see Christmas as something fanciful and colourful and glowing and bright and sparkly.

But its not, really.

Yeah, sure, no doubt, there are presents and stuff. I guess.

But after all that…no.

It doesn’t sum it up at all.

Am I questing for a deeper meaning in life? Perhaps.

But bliss as I know it is somewhere further up north. And its bliss that I don’t have this Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger DragonflyLady said...

Told you that movie was the best...
^_^

December 28, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home