Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bowel Purge

So I had a great weekend. Plenty of dancing, tired my feet out. When I woke up, I had to crawl out of bed like the long haired ghost girls in Ju-On and the Ring. But once I got back on the dance floor, man, I could go on forever.

But on Sunday evening…

I spent it clutching the toilet bowl, pretty much. Trying to get as much of my bowels emptied as possible. Well, call this the one time I was multitasking efficiently. Not a pretty sight. Whoops. Didn’t mean to have you all trying to work with the visuals.

But just chatted with a friend who mentioned that there was a bug of sorts going around getting people ill. And I might have been one of them. Ah well. Tough shit, isn’t it?

Currently, I’m uploading dance videos taken from the salsa weekend. And its taking so bloody long……

But anyways.

girl   balloons

Pretty cool shot to sum up the weekend. Crazy + colourful + fun = best times ever.

Tis late and me sleepy. Got work tomorrow.

Hopefully when I wake up, my stomach is calm enough that I don’t feel like throwing up when I talk to people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home