Monday, December 21, 2009

Scrambled.

Thoughts feel really scrambled this morning. Like a bowl of scrambled eggs. But I guess that’s normal, isn’t it?

Parents keep asking me to relocate to Dunners. I’m not sure if I’m ready to make that choice.

I want to get myself a 1 bedroom flat. But again, I’m not ready to make that choice.

I’m crossing my fingers for a desktop. And again, I’m not sure if I want to make that choice.

I want to jump back on the dancing circuit, A.S.A.P. But this time, I know I want to make that choice and I’m ready. Toss me the the chance and I’m out of here!

I want to make a career change. But looking at the fate line on my hand and seeing how it crosses over my heart line and head line, I’m wondering how long time is in relation to millimetres because I’m not sure if I can wait until the point my fate line goes off at a  tangent.

I’ve got 2 days until leave.

And the only song that puts a wicked grin on my face is 4 to the Bar’s “Make Me Sweat.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home