Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Late.

I asked the my old DanceMentor if I was too late with trying to pursue an amateur ballroom championship. Many in my shoes have been dancing for years, if not decades by the time they reach my age.

He shook his head briefly, smiled at me, and said, “Of course not. Ever since I first met you and watched you dance, I knew you had talent.”

Reassuring words. Indeed.

I browsed through pictures of him in his heydays burning the floor with his dance partner. And if anything, all I can really do is to aspire and be inspired by him.

I took a palm reading quiz on Facebook and when asked about my fate line, maybe it was the morning light. Or maybe my glasses needed to be changed again. But my fate line was short. Health line, non existent. Life line, curved and long. Perhaps a death at 40 might not be so obviously in plan for me, after all.

But looking at my palm, my fate line goes from my head line and intersects through my heart line, where it takes a slight angle off towards my index finger. Does this mean that I’ll leave something head-oriented and go for something heart driven? Or maybe not?

Internet wasn’t quite working this morning and it completely pissed me off. However, it only took a simple restart of the system to get the juices running again.

Dear lord, I am tired.

Although I may get the Simply Ceroc Showcase DVD today. Something to look forward to.

***

You know how sometimes, the dark, twisted, sick, perverted side is a little too hard to ignore?

Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home