Monday, December 7, 2009

Status Quo

After 11 glorious days of being away and slacking off pretty much every single day, it feels odd to be up again, dressed in work clothes and knowing that you’re going back to the the whole 8 to 4.30 grind.

Just checked on my blog stats today and noticed that I seem to get the most readers on Monday. Interesting. Not really too sure why but I’m taking the possible answer that my blog provides enough comic relief for some people at the start of their week so that they probably won’t need to read my blog again until the following Monday. +D

I’ve got a photofest in my phones and I’ll desperately need to update them soon. Interesting, what I can always seem to find from old photos.

Right now, I’m being a slug underneath my duvet covers. Its warm and toasty down here and I don’t really see a point in getting up. But hey, who DOES see the point in getting up on Monday mornings? Heh.

And in a way, I’m looking forward to going back to work again. It’ll be nice to see my colleagues and see how everything is going.

I sometimes wonder why God made getting out of bed on Monday mornings one of the hardest things to do in the universe. Honestly.

But yes. Time for breaky and work. Tootles.

1 Comments:

Blogger DragonflyLady said...

I hate Monday mornings!!

December 7, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home