Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dragged out.

rivershot

Ah…..good morning.

Well, not really. My body dragged me out of bed this morning at the deity forsaken time of 6.41a.m. But truth to tell, the brain was awake even before 6.30a.m. Because my alarm rang and I was anticipating it. Ugh.

So I’ve been up for a while now. Surfing the net, checking emails and blogs and whatnot and uploading some forgotten pictures from my phone.

Work was all right yesterday. Wasn’t too busy and hey, I always enjoy a quieter day or so. Went through a number of patients as per usual but man, at 1630, I was ready to bail out the door.

Salsa was not particularly spectacular, although I had a really good zouk dance with KindEyes. When there was a lull in the music, we pulsed back and forth to the little tics in the music. Beautiful. And did a mini layback as well which was quite nice. It’s all in the knees!

Today is going to be a shorter day, for which I am grateful for. And plus, I think it will be good that I take the last hour off to go and do some stuff in town, run some errands, etc and just wind down today.

Man, I blog in such a boring manner.

barbecue

And honestly, there’s nothing like a good barbecue. Whether its makeshift from a metal basket thing with bricks and pieces of firewood or a flashy gas burner thing, things always taste better coming off the barbie.

Which reminds me. I have lamb chops…..for breakfast? Huh.

interface

And stay tuned for a long delayed post on this thing. +D

1 Comments:

Blogger DragonflyLady said...

Oh look! It's the phone that rings mine at 2.18am when its owner is fast asleep... ROFL

December 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home