Friday, November 20, 2009

Napkin wisdom

Napkins

Copied this off a little book I found about growing old and growing wiser and about life in general. Good quote but no paper so I grabbed a napkin and wrote frantically.

Look, I don’t want to wax philosophic but I will say that if you’re alive, you’ve got to flap your arms and legs, you’ve got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death and therefore, you must at the very least think noisy and colourfully or you’re not alive. - Mel Brooks

Beautifully put statement, I might add. I don’t think I live enough, nowadays.

Night night.

1 Comments:

Blogger DragonflyLady said...

Cool quote.
Cool serviette too. Where is it from? ;)
My leg is still sore by the way, from all that salsa yesterday.
^_^

November 22, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home