Monday, November 9, 2009

Salsa Craze.

Tonight was amazing.

I may or may not have mentioned that I have a slightly obsessive compulsive streak regarding the things I like. Girls, a certain subject in school, dance, etc.

And right now, all I want to do is jump onto Youtube and watch salsa videos the rest of the night. Honestly.

Who wants to go to work and get stupid hip and knee replacements up? Pfft.

Lets dance and find the one and five beat.

This was my update on Facebook today.

2.5 hours of salsa tonight. Check.
3 hours of salsa tomorrow. Check.
5.5 hours of salsa the night after. Check.

OMG. I can’t ask for more or anything cooler.

You know, I can’t wait to bust out some salsa with the BigSister this coming holiday. And PLUS, there’s a booming salsa scene down south. Awesome. I know how I’m going to keep myself busy.

KindEyes keeps dragging me onto the floor for bachatas and merengues which I struggle to hell with. But I’m all right for salsa. I’m getting there.

And in the end, I was actually salsa-ing through one entire song. Which was pretty awesome for me, considering. Makes watching that one salsa tutorial video all worth it. Especially after watching the moves 40 times…….

HEH.

Good fun.

All right. Its late and I should shower and head to bed.

Adios con la hermana! (Dory, please translate for the readers who have NO idea what that is…hehehe)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Direct translation is: Goodbye with the sister! Haha...

XD

November 10, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home