Saturday, November 14, 2009

NAAAAA-TING.

If you don’t get the title, just say it out. Loud, preferably.

I’ve been lazing in bed pretty much all morning. Got up at about 10ish, played a computer game and then kept dying so I got pissed off and decided to watch my movies instead. Finished two and now, I’m looking at having to go and return them soon. Oh yeah, I need something for dinner.

Today is a lazy, lazy day. I’m still in my blue and white checkered jammies (yes, Sociologist, the ones with the hearts and cute little animals all over it) and a pair of pale green trackpants. I’m not going to win any awards for fashion anytime soon, I can tell.

The weather outside is interesting today. Its been alternating itself between a bright sunny day and suddenly, within 5 minutes, its overcast. Completely and utterly overcast.

Its one of those days where you know, you’re lying underneath your blanket and you don’t quite feel like you want to get up. The duvet traps body heat (the best kind, I swear) and you’re just lying under and soak. Ooh. La. La.

KindEyes is on Facebook and she’s calling me scardy-cat/wuss/wimp/chicken and assorted names for not agreeing to go to the salsa party in Palmy tonight. I’m deciding not to go because I feel like a slug in bed right now and plus, I’ve got my room TO tidy. Not that I would actually tidy my room but you know, lying and sitting and doing stuff in my room surrounded by the mess makes me feel just that little bit better about myself. Its like I haven’t abandoned it. Um. Weird, I know.

I haven’t got a hangover, thank goodness, from yesterday’s loony antics. Probably the fact that I stopped drinking at about 10pm and refused all attempts from people to get me to drink tequila shots helped.

But it still feels like a lazy day. Meh.

Rightyo. Another movie for me to watch and then I’ll return them and start getting my lazy bum out of bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger DragonflyLady said...

I think you need to share all the titles of those movies you keep watching...

November 22, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home