Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kissing Eyelids


He adds, "There's nothing more vulnerable and more erotic than kissing someone's eyelid—you have to really trust someone to let them kiss your eye.”

So, according to these experts, kissing an eyelid is one of the good ways of defusing an explosive moment in a relationship.

Its been a while since I’ve actually written up a blog post for people to read. I think the combination of work/dance, sleeping later than usual, not really exercising, and what not probably contributed to the fact that at the end of the day, I can’t really be bothered to even sit down and type out thoughts for the day. Probably why I seem to be doing it more in the mornings now.

The Higher Authorities are arriving with the rest of the gang next Wednesday. Love ‘em all, don’t get me wrong. Just that sometimes, I feel as though there is a huge tendency to drag. My life, I mean. It dragggssssssss. Ugh.

And plus, no one on my Reader list is blogging anymore. Very very sad. +(

I still get the occasional post but that’s it. Nothing more exciting than that, really.

Anyway. Work time.

1 Comments:

Blogger DragonflyLady said...

Hey, dancing IS exercising!!!

November 22, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home