Thursday, October 8, 2009

Soft 6

You knew this was coming. And I’m sure you missed it. +D

Boo.

“Hm?”

I wanna go brush teeth.

“Why always when I talk to you, you also want to go brush teeth one?”

Because after I talk to you, I go to sleep mah.

“Can’t you brush your teeth before you talk to me?”

Well…yeah. I guess I can. But I lazy. Hee.

“Eiyer, why you so like that one?

In that case, you don’t me to brush my teeth before I go to bed is it? Then I can lie next to you and go *burp*

“Get out of bed…..nnnnnnnnnooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww….”

WHAT? HAHAHAHAHA…

“Go and brush your teeth!”

Eh, now you want me to go and brush my teeth is it?

“Go go go.”

***

Then while I’m scrubbing my pearly whites, she comes up from behind me and kisses my neck.

Baby….

“What?” *giggles*

You don’t be naughty ah…

*muacks* “Why not?”

Cos I’m brushing my teeth!

“Then can I do this?” She wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my back.

Mmm. *scrubs*

A few moments with her saying nothing and me brushing away.

*gargles…..* PTOOI.

“I love you, baby.”

I love you too, sweetheart.

We kissed.

Now that’s what I call minty fresh breath!

“Whatever! I don’t wanna talk to you anymore. Fine…”

Haha….come here, bao bei…

***

Yeah, these are actual conversations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home