Sunday, October 4, 2009

Around me.

So I went through my photos today and found some rather interesting ones that I’ve not seen for a while.

breakfast

This was breakfast about two days ago. Well, this is usually what I have for breakfast anyway. I’ll take a cooked breaky rather than cereal any day.

butchery curves

I found this ironically funny. Curves is the name of a women’s only gym. Hokowhitu Meats, is a butchery. See the connection?

now this is carbs!!

Now this is what I call carbo loading! I used one of those huge Korean flatbowls and pretty much a quarter of a 500g pack of spaghetti. Yums. Add mince nacho dip with mexican beans and that’s a meal to satisfy ME, that’s for sure!

window

This was what the weather was like yesterday. A brilliant sunshine-y morning.

ball ticket1

And this is my golden ticket to the Hospital Charity Ball.

ball ticket2

And the bum of it. Table 12, baby!

Me have nothing to write today. Hence, photos galore.

See ya later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Ah, my comment became too long that I decided to make it a post. LOL. Sowie ah. You have to drop in there to read. Or next time you don't mind me putting up long, long here? :D

October 4, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home