Tuesday, September 29, 2009

NOT. For the faint of heart.

Like the title says.

I appreciate it for its awesome sense of sarcastic humour. And yet, there might be a whisper of truth. Now, I’m not agreeing that what said person says is true or not, but the truth is, do Christians look at their faith close enough?

I was brought up to wonder about the faith. Blind obedience initially required, I grew up to understand that the world ain’t that simple and that there are some things that just don’t make sense. Hence, questions required.

Watch this, my friends, those of you who believe in the Christian faith. And think about this to yourselves.

But have a laugh as well. This guy honestly knows how to take the micky at people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home