Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bill.

Woke up this morning and immediately, I jump on the Internet. I find it more handy to do so than trying to get on a computer later with more than three people all struggling to use the Net at the same time at work. So I check it from home.

Gmail pops up, one of the first things, usually.

Then I get a bill for my internet use. The fsck….

I’m supposed to pay roughly $100 per month. The bill this time was double. And only one other person uses the phone as much as I do. Without calling cards, I must add.

Checking the paper bill, I see all these mobile phone numbers. They’re usually kept relatively short, in terms of call durations, like a minute each and stuff but it racks up like a b|tch.

That said, I finally decided to put a toll bar on the phone. Living with people does make it a lot harder, I guess. And after all, this is my first time living away from home and having to deal with all these little fiddly details. I wondered how on earth my flatmates last year managed this without going slightly crazy.

And with that said as well, I’m definitely gonna live alone when I get out of my contract. Living with other people is too fscking hard.

And as much as it is free reign around here and basically, people aren’t kicked out unless told to, I wish Annoying Flatmate can go away someplace. Preferably somewhere that tongues of fire, hot pokers and a burning hot mask exist.

And instead of lying in bed flat on my tummy getting mad about this while snuggled up in my duvet, I need to get up. Today is going to be h3ll at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home