Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fate lines

Was playing the fool on the ward after work yesterday and one nurse was doing some random nonsensical palm reading. I offered mine.

She looked it at and told me that I would not do physiotherapy forever. I would leave at some stage in life. Plus, a woman will be involved in that life-changing situation.

First bit. True. How true I would want it to be.

Second bit. Uh. Okay. She said woman.

Now, what gets conjured up in mind is a hot, voluptuous lady who would inspire me into full time professional dancing and I would live happily ever after.

But because the word is “woman”, it could be anything from the stripper down the street to the receptionist (not hot, by the way) to my mother.

What I would kill for a more accurate prediction.

Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home