Monday, September 28, 2009

Skull splitting.

Now, for those who know, I'm not one to get headaches. Tension, cervicogenic or otherwise, I don't usually get that increased intracranial pressure that preludes a headache.

But today, I've got one bitch of a mother trying to crack my skull open.

Swear to heavens above, it feels as though someone's chiselling through the left frontal lobe of my brain.

Still trying to get my head in place. I've bought and swallowed two Panadol tablets (first medications I've actually swallowed ALL year.) Even when I had the bout of multitasking with spouting from both ends with a suspected Norovirus bug, I've not had anything more than two Powerades and plenty of water. Huh.


But honestly, this headache is getting the best of me. Crap.

I've just taken the meds about 30 minutes ago so thus, I can't bust out another two yet. Apparently, it gets toxic after a bit.

Ugh.

More updates on blog when this raised ICP abates or when I feel better. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home