Saturday, October 10, 2009

Simplicity.

Sometimes, all it takes is just a bit of the normal, the usual, and the simple. To make everything work out okay.

steak and chips

Like this, for example. Nothing fancy. Chips in the oven, steak on the skillet, sweet chilli sauce on the side. That’s it.

And for those who saw my new update on Facebook, here’s the bling I was telling you all about.

cufflinks and shirt studs

Talk about bling indeed. At first, I kind of regretted getting something that made me look “gangsta” but in the end, I thought, “What the hell, I’ll never pull off that gangsta look anyway.” +D

And guess what, Sociologist?

Funny face

They made a movie about me! +DDDDDD

Hospital Charity ball tonight.

And here’s the vintage 70’s inspired look for tonight.

hospital charity ball photo

Adios, everyone. I shall see you all later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Golly I havent checked blogs in abit but I sure loved this post I glimpsed tonight. Excellent movie title. +)

October 12, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home