Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eyes wide.

I’m slightly more awake now. Took a shower and woke up. Darn.

I initially wanted to title this entry “When the music fades.” That’s because I forgot to bring my mp3 player with me today.

You kinda get used to the fact that there is a continuous stream of music playing no matter what and so sometimes, its slightly odd that there actually is no music playing. The soundtrack to life suddenly seems very quiet.

Although that probably will lead to more thoughts running through my head uninterrupted by music as it always usually seems to be.

Tomorrow is the last day of work. I’m honestly glad. And I’m glad that I’ll be having a break for this weekend. And then I’ll be dancing my socks off. Just the way I like a weekend to begin.

I had a lot of thoughts today but I can’t really remember what they are anymore.

And oh. I watched an awesome dance video tonight. Which was really cool.

Can’t wait til Tuesday next week where we get to finish off the salsa performance routine.

And until everything is over and done with, good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home