Sunday, October 11, 2009

Done and dusted.

So we’ve finally finished the routine. Phew.

I talked to the Redhead this morning regarding doing whole teaching thing. She seemed relatively keen. I, on the other hand seemed to find a thousand and one reasons why I shouldn’t do the teaching gig in the first place.

Its is probably pessimism on my part that makes me so reluctant to go forth and do this thing. Again, like I mentioned in the previous post, I’d hate to be the “other dance teacher.” Plus, since I’ve just started here, I don’t want to end up stepping on anyone’s toes just yet.

But I guess it is possible. I’m not sure whether I should ask the Higher Authorities whether I should pursue this venture especially since I know how they view me and me teaching dancing. One of those things I can’t exactly discuss with the parents.

When I won the 3rd place in the showcase and then the Adult E Grade Latin trophy, I didn’t exactly mention it to family. Of course, it was one of the things I crowed about heaps but I didn’t splurge it all out on immediate family. I would rather share the glory with people who would appreciate what I was doing rather than people who curbed my enthusiasm, thinking that it was a hobby that was overboard and took too much of my time.

Like I said before, I’m not exactly sure what I want happening with my life. I would like to do a stint like what the Sociologist did, taking off and finding out what its like to work back home. Who knows, I might even like it there and end up staying. But all in all, its still rather iffy.

At the moment, though, its just me and Wangy. I’ll finish off my contract and then I’ll dust off my suitcase, hopefully jump into my car and drive off into the distance and the sunset to start my new adventure.

Who knows, I might start up “chapterlifethejourney.”

Fingers crossed, people. I, personally can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home