Friday, March 13, 2009

Listen to the Radio

The world's most deity-awful song in the universe is playing on the radio right now.

One that does not make sense, has no sense of purpose, no sense of anything to it.

Welcome, everyone, to the beauty of Kings of Leon's S3x on Fire.

Dear lord, look at the lyrics.

Your, your s3x is on fire
Consumed with what's to transpire


Do explain? Friction burn anyone? Or does it involve a fetish of sorts involving a ciggie lighter? Bonfire anyone?

If there was s3x on fire, I hardly doubt people would be singing about it. More like jumping around trying to put it out, really.

Coldplay's Viva la Vida is currently playing, a more amicable song to my tastes. Honestly, I hated it when I first heard it. Thought it was rubbish and hype. But I've picked it up after a bit. Its catchy enough and the lyrics mean something at least.

Oh, and Taylor Swift's song Love Story does no justice to the oldie Love Story. It sounds more like a bunch of little girls singing Chinese New Year songs. 4 Little Princesses-esque. Dear lord, we have enough of this kind of music going on during CNY and we need no more songs like that for the rest of the year, thanks.

Today is Black Friday. Again, apparently. We've had one black Friday already this year and this is the second. Gosh. We're racking up our bad luck, aren't we?

I'm writing rubbish. I've got notes to write. I need motivation. I need to go back to work.

I've got lunch packed.

I'm yawning as I write this.

I'm prepping myself for a hard dance session tomorrow. We need to get it perfect or near perfect, for that matter.

I want to take the day off. Seriously. Bluergh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home