Monday, March 9, 2009

Parts.

I sit here at this computer and I wonder what to write. What kind of wonders shall I spout this time and what enlightenment have I received.

But sad to say, there is none. And its just another normal day at work for me. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Had a relatively tiring weekend in Palmy. The Redhead and I managed to finish off the routine and we're fine-tuning it now rather than doing anything else. We've got...oh, 19 days to polish it. Now, if only I lived in Palmy and we were able to dance every night for 19 days...

The ceroc competition is coming up and that's definitely something to look forward to.

I get my flashy new ballroom leather shoes this evening when I drop into ballroom class. Awesome.

Hm.

Part of me wants to die just a little today.

Part of me would rather huddle under the covers with you and whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

Part of me want to spin around and around in a field of grass and fall, content and satisfied and wanting nothing more.

Part of me wants to close my eyes and go to sleep and head into Lala land where nothing really matters and dreams do not bother me and I sleep a dreamless sleep.

Part of me longs for dinner.

Part of me wants to try ordering from Domino's and just shelling out whatever they ask for.

Part of me wants to try and lift some more weights especially if I'm going to be doing the IceCream Scoop with the Redhead.

Part of me thinks I'm a little bit crazy. But you knew that.

Part of me really wants a coffee. Badly. But we're out of milk and the orderlies have not brought up any more just yet.

Part of me wants to go for a run. The tiredness after a run is unbeatable. And the shower after that is the most soothing thing. Evar. Still can't quite beat huddling under covers and sweet nothings though.

Part of me knows my fridge is a bit on the empty side and thus, needs to do groceries. But I really can't be arsed.

Parts and parts and parts.

I feel like a mechanic had gone into me and ripped my guts out and strewn them all over the floor from the physio department all the way to home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home