Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Photo post No.2

Another picture post. I've found all these pictures...gosh!

This is the Sociologist bench, as I call it. No points for guessing why. Although she did ask me not to put it up because she doesn't want half the world trying to find where it is.

Dinner on Monday night consisted of onions, precooked sausage, salt, pepper, and eggs. Effectively an omelette because that was all I had left in the fridge.

Onions and sausage being stirfried.

Eggs beaten and seasoned to taste, pour in.

After 4 minutes under the grill. Awesome, no?

Green beans and eggs. Dr Seuss will probably sue me for trademarking his line.

Went for a motivational talk and was supposed to circle the words that I felt described me.

Had an influenza jab. This year's epidemic is supposedly a killer strain from our Oz cousins.

Lolly. The only thing good about a jab.


A sticker for self-promotion purposes.

This justifies me not blogging for yesterday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally cool pics, and I feel like an omelette now!
However, how dare you go directly against my wishes................

March 5, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home