Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tongue-tied

I'm not too sure what to write this morning.
 
Logging into my Gmail account and pressing "C" for the keyboard shortcut that brings up the blank email template and typing in "[insert personalised email to blogger]@blogger.com", I sit here, wondering what on earth I'm going to write this morning.
 
So thus, the title.
 
The day has started well so far. Patients are coming in, feeling better, looking better, and improving overall. I'm glad for that. Its the days when patients don't make any improvements or I have to send them away because I just can't treat them is the ones that get me down just a little. And paperwork. Dear lord, paperwork.
 
I went to the gym today, in a long time. It was good to get back again and lift heavy objects for no particular reason.

Had dance yesterday too, which was really good. Enjoyed myself and yeah, it was good to do ballroom. Learnt the foxtrot yesterday and complained more often than not about the diffculty of the heel-toe-toe-toe-heel steps, feather, reverse turn, feather, 3 step, into natural turn...bleh. Telemark. Or something or rather. And body rotations makes it all the more difficult. Remember the feet, forget the body and vice versa. I sometimes feel as though I'm doing ballet instead. And my balance is shocking. I need to practice spinning on my toes wayy more often.
 
But all in all, today is starting off on the right foot. [no pun intended]
 
When there are lines on my face
 
Funny, to think of the idea of growing old with someone. In some ways, I don't think I'm made for a relationship. Going solo is always so much easier. Just you and you yourself to take care of.
 
From a lifetime of smiles
 
And to imagine having to live, laugh, learn, love with another person for the rest of your life. Really? To see their visage change from a young and pimply to old and wrinkly and still love them exactly the same for the beautiful person they are inside. Really?
 
And when the time comes to embrace
 
And imagine having to go on life alone when they pass on. Or imagining them having to go through life alone when you bid them farewell.
 
For one long last while
 
Imagine.
 
We can laugh about how time really flies
 
A lifetime. Nearly at its end. And spending it all, gladly, voluntarily, willingly, joyously, delightfully, wonderfully...
 
We won't say goodbye 'cos true love never dies
 
With you.
 
You'll always be beautiful....
 
Yes. Funny that, isn't it? Love is blind, so they say. But why bother seeing when you're in love?
 
In my eyes
 
I might just end this here. I don't want to spoil the magic of people gagging and puking into their wastepaper baskets as they read this.

+DDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home