Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Energy

I'm a bit better today. Still woke up more tired than I wanted to be. And I'm surviving. Day to day, really. You know, the kind that you do because you have to, rather than you want to.

Only jewel in my dead dead day is silver ballroom.

Oh, because I was in such a foul mood, I failed to mention (actually, even mentioning it didn't change a single iota of my incredibly nasty mood) that I met my new ballroom dance partner, LatinLady. Apparently, we're going for preliminary competitions in May. Yeah, tell me about it.

So I'll be meeting up with her and training more consistently, I hope. Still busy with Kapi-Hutt Champs for the moment but besides that, I think I'm doing okay. But doing comps also means that I'll have to step up my level of latin and possibly even new vogue and old time. Ugh. I'm looking at around 3 hours ballroom every week. And that's not even supervised practice time. Add technique on to that and I've probably bitten off more than I can chew.

Huh.

Anyway, patient now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home