Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Its my life


I think Bon Jovi had the right idea.


It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive
Its my life
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
Its my life


Funny. Doing it your way is always the thing, isn't it? Doing it someone else's way doesn't quite have the same kick, doesn't quite have the same oooh-la-la about it.


And like he said, "This ain't a song for the broken hearted, no silent prayer for the faith departed", you feel a little stirring inside you. Suddenly, there's an urgent need for leather jackets, a badass motorcycle (preferably a Harley), and an open highway. And your life ahead of you.


Life begins when you want it to. Does it not?


But mine's still a prologue. I'm still waiting for the main course. Come out, come out, wherever you are...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home