Sunday, January 11, 2009

I sit here.

Its 12.25pm on a Sunday morning. I woke up at 9-ish in the morning and lounged in bed, thinking. And thinking. And thinking.

And then I got my arse out of bed, decided to have breakfast which consisted of the same thing that I ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner yesterday just because I can't be arsed to get the stove going and cooking and then I went to the gym. Had a heck of a workout, just probably cos I was more sore than I realised and I had to stop until my ears unblocked a little bit and my eyes stopped seeing stars and until I could swallow the vomit before I continued on my next set of pushups.

I am so unfit I feel like a rhinoceros.

But I got a workout in. A start, at least. I've been to the gym twice this week so hey, good start to the year, right? I'm going to try going more often.

Man, I'm feeling the fatigue set in already. Shit.

To readers expecting a story or something at least mildly more exciting than what I have written here, I'm sorry ya. Creative juices have currently run dry. And all the ideas for the "best stories" have currently run off somewhere to have a good summer.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing. I'm just living this day to day.

Oh yeah, I watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." It was good. Quite philosophical and there were parts that makes you think about what you would do.

There was a part that Brad Pitt mentioned to his daughter that she should always know that she has the power to change her life or make it better. And that she should be happy with life. And if she wasn't happy with it, that she had a choice to make it better if she wanted to. And that she could. So that she can be happy with life.

And I look at my own worked hands and I look at what my life is right now. To say that I'm truly happy...not really. WangyWangy has this much to offer. I'm not exactly sure I'm satisfied. But then again, what's life? I've just started adulthood and working and living it.

I have this power, this opportunity and this ability to change life as I see fit. As I want to make it happen.

I'll see how things go. Let's see what the first two years have to offer. Sometimes, to say that I'm already disappointed with life is a sweeping statement. Just because I've not exactly experienced life. I've just tasted it on the tip on my tongue and I think I'm qualified to say that I know all about it.

Well, I've taken a sip. Its about time now that I take a gulp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home