Friday, January 9, 2009

Once again.

Maybe I should go
And leave you two alone
Maybe I should say
I never loved you anyway

But I can't lie to my heart
I can't hide all this pain I feel inside

Tell me what I gotta do
To make you see how much I care for you
Tell me what I gotta say
To take your breath away
What do I have to do if I just want to win your love again
Maybe it's impossible.


A song from one of my more emo moments. Believe it or not, I wrote this when I was fantasising about this girl I had a crush on cheating on me. What an imagination.

Its quiet in the department now. Everyone's gone home for the weekend and everyone's obviously happy beyond compare that its the weekend and that they have two days to themselves to do whatever they like.

And I'm sitting here writing patients' notes. How sad.

I'm heading off to the gym again tonight. I feel like treating myself to a good meal somewhere but I honestly have no idea where to go. Maybe even a movie. YES Man seems pretty good. But then again, do I really want to pay to watch Jim Carrey on a big screen?

Gosh. I've survived my first week at work. How bizarre how bizarre.

And in a way, I feel that I've grown up a little bit more now. You know, having to face work and whatnot and dealing with all that stuff. Just a little bit more a man. +)

Just a little bit more.

yesterday we had some rain...
but all in all, I can't complain


I really can't. Weather's all right. I'm doing well. My colleagues are nice. I did wish I had internet at home, though. I could do so much more with internet at home.

I'm no longer a really interesting blogger, I must say. Bleh, I'm bored.

I'm going for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home