Saturday, December 27, 2008

Teach Me Tonight.

This is the last day of work for me at the Supermarket. I breathe a sigh of relief as I realise that I will never clean up fish and serve fish ever again for the rest of my life.

I also bow my head in regret as I never got to know my colleagues better, especially the awesome ones.

This song has been stuck in my head for a bit. By Barry Manilow, one of my favourites.

Sincerely
Oh yeah, sincerely
Oh, I love you so dearly
Please say you'll be mine

Sincerely
Oh you know how I love you
I'd do anything for you
Please say you'll be mine

Did you say I've got a lot to learn 
Well, don't think I'm trying not to learn
Since this is the perfect spot to learn
Teach me tonight

Starting with the ABCs of it
Getting right down to the XYZs of it
Help me solve the mystery of it
Teach me tonight

The sky's a blackboard high above you
If a shooting star goes by
I'd use that star to write "I love you"
A thousand times across the sky

One thing isn't very clear, my love
Should the teacher stand so near, my love
Graduation's almost here, my love
Teach me
Sincerely
Oh you know how I love you
I'd do anything for you
If you'd teach me tonight, tonight, tonight...

I might do a dance to this. Or else maybe I might just stick to finishing off "Make me Sweat."

I'm quite material-less tonight, I must add. I don't really have anything to contribute. Sigh.

Goodnight world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

paulypoos! big big congrats on finishing up this job. you've done well!!

December 28, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home