Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Om.

Peace, peace, peace.

Its 8.50a.m. and I've been at work for an hour. Boy, I'm keen. Never thought I'd be the first one in the department but here I am, and on my own TOO!

I've still got all my blog entries at home on different computers. I should go and sort them out and get them posted.

Its quite interesting to read all of them now. They pretty much detail what happened the night on New Year's Eve all the way to sporadic posts written on buses and planes on the way here to Wangy. Good times, really. Its a journey of life, as it goes and it can only get better. Or worse. Depending on which way the weather vane turns.

The Sociologist wrote on her blog that God = happiness. And I did think about that for a bit. If God was happiness....does that mean that He is the true form of happiness that everyone seeks? And lets say, for the Christian faith, we say this is true. In that case, everyone is searching for happiness in the wrong places.

But what if God doesn't really work out that well for me? What about all those people who are happy even without God? In that respect, the Sociologist did mention to me that God is still holding it all in place and without Him, everything will turn to crap.

As it goes, blessings don't only fall on the believers. God is fair and just. So even the unbelievers get a dose of His goodness.

I commented regarding this saying that if someone can draw a parallel between God and passionate, lust-inducing dancing to please let me know how that is done. Or perhaps, that will never happen. Because of the fact that lust is a sin and God not = sin (cos theta).

Now that is one fcuked up equation, I tell you. Probably worse than solving the meaning of life and all that other philosophical jargony thingies.

Right. Better get off to work then. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home