Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ahem.

So I am here. In Wangy.

Me is bored, can you tell? I've blogged a lot but its all on my laptop and its on Notepad. So all good. I'm waiting for inspiration.

Believe it or not, when I'm here, I've completely all motivation to blog. I'm thinking to myself, "SHIT." Now what do I do?

So, just to recap all that has happened to me, I've currently moved up. And then found a place to stay on Friday. This is Day 3 in Wangy.

Tomorrow, I start work. And yeah, I'm all right with it. To say that I'm scared shitless will NOT exactly be true either. I'm just...meh about the whole thing now.

I remembered blogging last night and saying that I was dying thinking of all the emails that have FLOODED my inbox and that I had to clear it desperately if only I could find internet access.

So I logged in and lo! and behold...2 emails.

I'm sooo loved right now.

But anyway, life has been interesting.

And I've not uttered these words for a long time...but God is good. God has been faithful. And God has taken care of me.

Thank you, Big Guy.

Another lifesaver - they have SALSA here! YES!

I think I'm going to like it here. Weather has been blistering and sometimes, not in a good way. I voluntarily took a cold shower a few days ago because I was just pouring with sweat after a 10 minute walk.

Long term, though? That would be an interesting question. Post this to me at the end of the year, eh?

Well, my time on the comp is up. Will keep ya'll posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home