Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tell me a little story...

About a boy. Who decided that one day, he would grow up and live a happy life and find everything that he sought. And that like all those wonderful fairy tales that he heard about, he would find his princess and they would live a life happily ever after.

This Christmas has been interesting. And weird. And perhaps, thats all I can really say about it. I don't really know how else to describe it.

You know, now, when I think about life, there is less of a big gaping black hole but more of a possible future. I can see myself doing this. I can see myself living life in WangyWangy, far away from the places I knew and am familiar with. I can see myself walking around the hospital, being familiar with the way things run and being an actual physiotherapist. Doing good and earning my karma points day by day with patients, people, myself.

I can see myself doing it. And I think half the trick is in the visualisation of things. I need to imagine. And I need to convince myself that I have not bitten off more than I could chew.

Today has been a weird day. And I still don't know why. Right now, the time is 11.54p.m. and its nearly the end of Christmas. I feel that the Grinch has stolen it from under my nose and I still have yet to realise that. Annoying.

So much.....life out there. Its trapped within a crystal jar, just beyond my reach and I can't seem to get it. 

And to quote the Sociologist (yes, a profound one this time....) : "I wish it was as clear and crisp within me as it was outside."

But somehow, I revel in this darkness

After all, I still follow the night. Can't. Stand. The. Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home