Monday, December 29, 2008

P.S. I love you +D

I've just finished watching P.S. I love you and seriously....gosh.

What a story. There were times I felt that I was going to tear up but I didn't. And in a way, I'm kinda glad I didn't.

Lots of themes were being brought up in regards to love and relationships. And knowing Asian culture, we don't really just sleep with each other and also just kiss around just however. 

Love the song, though. 


Dear, I thought I'd write a line
The weather's cool
The folks are fine
I'm in bed each night at nine
P.S. I love you

Yesterday we had some rain
But all in all 
I can't complain
Was it dusty on the train
P.S. I love you

Write to the Browns 
As soon as you're able
They came around to call
I burnt a hole in the dining room table
Let me see, I think that's all

Nothing more for me to say
And so I'll close, but by the way
Everybody's thinking of you
P.S. I love you

Topic of conversation today ended up as my 5th question in the list of 4 questions that I already ask people.

"Would you date yourself?"

Yes/No, and why/why nots required. Please put in comments or email me. +)

Hey you. 

Lots of memorable lines, like you know, kissing a girl ends life as we know it, flashbacks that seem....plain cruel. Everything else in between. Hm.

And always. 

P.S. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home