Thursday, January 8, 2009

DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)

I've reached Blog entry no.12 on Notepad. I really really should start posting them up. I know, I can do it when I finally get myself a flash drive and I can put them up when I come to work! You know, entertain my readers kinda thing. Blehh.

Oh man, I am so sore its not funny. Yours truly decided to think that he was extremely unfit (I swear, the button on my pants keep popping open for no reason *suck tummy in*) and decided to go to the local gym. There, he did back squats and other torturous things just for the sake of looking like Matus Valent and then ended up walking with legs wide open as though he had wrapped his legs around a giant concrete tube and held it there for 8 hours on end.

I took 2 minutes to walk up the stairs this morning. And getting up was pure torture. I was even aiming for a run. Sweet gorgeous stuff, why do humans do these things to themselves?

I need a social life. I need social interaction. And believe it or not, I come to work because that's pretty much the main face to face I get everyday. Living alone in a large 10 room house with a creepy Mona Lisa in the dining room that has no real functioning light bulb is slightly...just slightly scary.

And I watch horror for the fun of it.

Oh wells. Off to work. Again. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home