Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rags to Riches

I know I'll go from rags to riches
If you would only say you care
And though my pocket may be empty
I'll be a millionaire

My clothes may still be torn and tattered
But in my heart I'll be a king
Your love is all that really mattered
Its everything - Barry Manilow

One of the happy happy songs I was singing today.

Of course, it sounds like I am in love. 

And of course, I'm not. I just like singing love songs. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

I guess the old self is coming back. +) Hello, me. Good to see you. +D

Um. Okay. Best part of the day spent with the Sociologist on a lazy lazy blisteringly hot Sunday afternoon. Gorgeously enough. Had ice cream and long long conversations on a bench. And then enjoyed a warm summer breeze walking along an empty main street.

Yeah, I'm pleased with that.

A new life. And a disappearance. At last. +DDDD

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you Pauly for that afternoon!! i shall miss that. till next time!

January 6, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home