Thursday, January 28, 2010

So. Relationship, aye?

So I’ve been getting several (okay, maybe 1 request only) regarding the sudden mention of a relationship in the previous entry.

So here it is.

Everyone, meet the French Lady.

DSC00083

And I probably just realised, this is probably one of the few pictures that I’ve not blurred or tried to photo-edit in any way whatsoever. She says its okay so I’m leaving it as it is.

I must admit, though, I went through a hell of a struggle to get this picture. See, she’s a little camera shy and it doesn’t really help when all I want is just ONE picture of her on my phone. She twists and turns as though I’m trying to pour acid on her face. So while she stopped for a brief moment, I asked her to smile (which she doesn’t) and snapped this picture. Good enough, I guess.

DSC00091

We drove up for a weekend in the Not-so-old Plymouth and stopped when we noticed a Gypsy Fair taking place in a small town on the way through. Me, of course, being really naive and never having been to one of these places, decided to go.

DSC00094

Here she is in the distance. She didn’t quite notice until I showed her this picture and then she ended up making snarky comments about her figure every single time she saw it.

DSC00096

There was also a jousting platform a la American Gladiators where you could beat each other up and try to throw each other off your individual platforms. $5 for 3 minutes!

DSC00095

Using the huge equivalent of earbuds, you attempt to smash each other. Now maybe only the dirty minded may get this but honestly? “GET ME OFF?” SURE, I’LL GET YOU OFF WITH THIS POLE. How bloody thick do you have to be to NOT get this?

And no matter how often I talk about it, I’ve never really been that serious. Until now.

DSC00097

Yeah, I know. Hehe. Oh yeah.

Just having one of these make me feel badass. I walk around town just a little differently too. I can see how I want something a lot more extensive done.

And what a coincidence that the French Lady is attracted to exquisitely inked men. I should be so lucky. +D

DSC00098

Weather was pretty crap in the evening when we finally arrived. Shops were closed and there was nothing much to do except enjoy the waterfront.

DSC00100

The needle in the middle of the picture is actually a wind wand.

DSC00104

Took the French Lady for the rib platter at the one and only Lone Star.

From previous experience, Lone Star used to pile the plate full of ribs and you could never really finish the coleslaw and potatoes served alongside it. Perhaps with the recession, they cut down the number to 12. French Lady being ladylike, wanted to order 9 but I told her to shut up and ordered the dozen for her instead.

As photo evidence dictates, she did pretty well but she gave up in the end and handed me two ribs.  Her excuse was “I want to eat my coleslaw.” Pfffft.

DSC00105

Good effort, though.

So this post doesn’t really quite link to the title about the relationship. How did we meet? Friend of a friend where when we played pool, she checked out my butt and I checked out her cleavage. The day after, we did a salsa workshop together and she chickened out of the salsa party that night.

And as they say, the rest is history.

+D

P.S. Sorry, Shortstuff. I really suck at writing stories nowadays. I technically need to be inspired and for it to be a spur of the moment kinda thing for me to craft a story together. Hope this works!

3 Comments:

Blogger steph said...

Details!
Hi French Lady!
Hey, I'm clean-minded and I got the get me off! Eeks. Tell me they did that on purpose...
And I want one of them tattoos!

January 29, 2010 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Finally a post! I noticed your absence >< Sorry for mine!

January 29, 2010 at 5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice ink paul! and beautiful photo of your lady ;-)

January 29, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home