Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bike ride.

So I got myself a new little fancy doohicky. But will do a proper review later.

The weather was fine and I decided to go out on a bike ride straight after work. So once I was done, I got on my bike and I zoomed off into the distance.

All along the same road.

The idea was that I would keep pedalling until I thought I’d gone far enough. And then I’ll turn back.

Which wasn’t such a bad idea at all. I managed to get in like 2 hours of bike riding. Albeit at a rather leisurely pace, of course.

beautiful day

So I started off with my pre-requisite beautiful day shot. Weather was amazing. Honestly. Couldn’t ask for better. Not a cloud in the sky for MILES around.

outside my back door

As I ate my lunch, consisting of an onion and mushroom omelette and a grilled cheese sandwich, I had to take this beautiful shot of the cherry blossom tree right in my back yard. Spring is DEFINITELY here.

I think I’m starting to appreciate nature just that little bit more.

haircut trees

This amused me. Heh. And the reason why?

haircut trees2

All the trees in the distance had a buzz haircut!! Haha!!

Okay, okay. Its just me. Bleh.

Oh, I took a really nice panoramic river view but I accidentally deleted it. Crap. Took me half an hour to get to that spot to take that stupid picture. Might have to do it again tomorrow. Le sigh.

jumping down

I was looking at this thinking, “If I jump, emergency services would only get to me in about 15 minutes time. I don’t swim. A person can drown in approximately 3 minutes. Hmmmm…”

moutainsid

Wangy is located between a mainstream river, not unlike my hometown far away, and several hills and mountainsides.

See how beautiful the sky STILL is?

train train

And on the way back, I stopped at the traffic lights to let a train go by.

twilight

A similar photo to the one I took earlier this year. Same place, just slightly further away. Plus, it was getting slightly chilly as well.

evening

And looking out at the windows of the Surgical Ward. A magnificent end to a wonderful day.

Well, not work wise wonderful. But it was cool.

I’m just a little bit drained from all the work. Honestly.

Its time for a shower, a hot cup of tea, and a bit more Internet before I bid the world good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home