Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pardon me. Nothing to see here.

That’s what life’s been like for the past several days.

After the initial excitement of the Transformation Contest, nothing else has really happened of late. I lead a relatively boring existence, to be perfectly truthful.

Apart from some internet gaming (read: Facebook gaming) which sees me puzzling over Biotronics and how the heck do I actually get a high high score, dance, and work, that’s basically it. Oh, yeah, and trying to keep active and fit in between.

Oh, about Facebook…

facebook stalking2

This is what I mean about anonymity absolutely going down the drain. For those of you who might know said people even after I’ve smudged their pictures to oblivion, they aren’t exactly friends. Per se. Not in my books anyhow.

But of course, once you see someone that you know on Facebook, you want to be their friend.

Fsck, I hate how loosely that word is used nowadays. Friend request, my arse.

And of course, out of pure politeness and courtesy, you confirm their “friend” request.

I think I’m probably gonna start using Facebook as a gaming thing rather than anything else in particular.

So like I mentioned earlier, I carry out a relatively dull existence.

Dance practice this week wasn’t of very much excitement either. LatinLady and I are practising our latin routines a hell of a lot more than our ballroom stuff. We’re going to suffer for it, really. I’m keeping expectations low but I’m still hoping to win something or rather. Hopefully. Hey, gotta go in with a positive attitude somehow. However, after we were finished with practice, she limped off with blisters from her new dance shoes. Dear lord almighty, we are royally screwed.

And to keep myself accountable to the healthy healthy meal I’m supposed to be eating, here’s dinner.

Chicken and cauliflower stir fry with green beans and a sweet chilli and lime sauce.

DSC00039

Good and simple stuff.

Oh, I’ve got myself a new SIM card. Will blog more about in future posts once I’ve tried it out.

I actually can’t wait until Sunday, where all I need to do is sit and do nothing.

Night night, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home