Monday, August 31, 2009

Good kick in the butt.

I’ve always been a bit of a fitness fan.

Yeah, just a fan. Never a fanatic.

Oh, there were the odd periods where I would exercise religiously for 2 to 3 months on end. And then it’ll just taper down to nothing. As per usual. The last time I trained with a purpose was when I was training for the dance comp in March.

So I decided to get serious. And join a Transformation Contest.

Once you’ve finished laughing, do read on.

Got this in the mail today.

DSC00026

I finally got it, Sociologist!!

DSC00021

On the back, it says, “Take one convenient, single serve packet of EXO after physical activity for best results.”

So I decided to take it after my long postponed workout.

Then we have this…

DSC00023

This only looks more threatening because of its green poo-ey shapes. I do NOT want diarrhea. Not yet, anyway. But maybe this coming weekend?

And because shame is usually the greatest motivator ever…

bodyshot4

Uh huh. So this is my before picture. A pre-requisite for me to entering the competition.

My following measurements (in inches):

Neck: 15.5
Bicep: 13
Forearm: 11
Chest: 38
Waist: 35
Hips: 36
Thigh: 22
Calf: 16

This goes on for three months. Today is Monday, 31st August, 2009. Lets see where I am on Friday, 11th December, 2009.

And my scathing piece on Malaysia’s Independence Day can be found on Google’s Blog Search, keywords: 1Malaysia is a lie.

Merdeka post

Click for bigger version. Else, just keep scrolling down and read the real thing just a few mouse scrolls below.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good Paul!

Haha, have to admit this post made me grin!

September 1, 2009 at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home