Saturday, September 5, 2009

Do you remember.

Do you remember, girl, I was the one
Who gave you your first kiss
’Cos I remember, girl, I was the one
Who said put your lips like this
Even before all the fame and people
Screaming your name
Girl I was there
And you were my baby –
Usher.

This song resonates with me for some reason this morning.

Is 9.08a.m. NZ time. I’m leaving for the competition in about 2.5 hours time. I’m lounging in my grandma made pjs and complaining about the weather.

Oh, its nice. Its just frosty as sh|t though. Skies are a perfect baby blue out there today. We’ll definitely be looking at some mighty fine weather this afternoon.

I’m getting slightly nervous. I did promise heaps of people that there will be photos/videos galore after I come back tonight. After all, it is my first registered dance competition so that’s a big deal. I’m keeping expectations low. PhysioAssistant J said I shouldn’t go in with a defeatist attitude but I think I kinda know where I stand at the moment. +D

comp face

I can’t wait for this evening. Its going to be grand. +D

latin shirt

See you all at the afterparty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home