Tuesday, February 24, 2009

There is something wrong.

Because yesterday, I was literally in hulk rage.
 
When something is wrong with me, there are usually some very easy fixes I can look at to immediately fix the problem. Includes dancing (of the partner sort, usually), pR0n, copious packets of indomie, KFC in an invariably large amount as well, and a good good workout. I feel drained (in more ways than one), my head is full, my stomach is full, and I'm satiated (in more ways than one.)
 
But there is something very very wrong when all of the above fail to changed a fcuking nasty mood I was in yesterday. I went to bed still virtually steaming after a hot shower. It didn't work, as you can tell. I was desperate to the point I wanted to run for 5km at 11pm at night.
 
Sh|t.

Anyway. ICU meeting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home