Sunday, February 22, 2009

Its the little things



No, they aren't lice eggs or anything of the sort. 

They're yoghurt coated raisins in my muesli. This was taken at work at 8ish in the morning as I have breakfast at work now all because it shaves 3 minutes off having to eat breakfast at home.

And they're my little joys in the morning. Biting into one, feeling the sweetness of the yoghurt and raisin combined makes my morning just a little brighter. Of course, the caffeine from the following cup of coffee helps but lets just put that aside, shall we?

And spending the weekend with the Redhead has opened my eyes to the interesting world of gluten free, dairy free, vegan pancakes. They have a certain distinct taste about them that I can't really put my finger on. But then again, we're looking at egg free pancakes. No bacon to go with it then. But then again, I've been eating healthy every time I come down. And perhaps its good for me. I'm getting more veges in a single meal here than I probably get throughout an entire week. Hah.

This weekend is full of dance. Man, I don't think I've ever danced like this consecutively for days! Although I probably need to mention that we have a dance competition in 5 weeks time and the routine has changed and we're dancing to a heartbreaking "Do you dream of me?" by Michael W. Smith.

Should be all good. I'm looking forward to it.

But yes, it is late and I shall head to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home