Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snore.

It was a great weekend and one that I'm feeling slightly tired from.

But it was all good.

Plenty of dancing on all three days, 2a.m. sleeps and 9am wake up calls and more and more dancing. Plus, an awesome routine coming up and I'm feeling confident that we can make something out of this routine. I'm determined to make at least 5 people tear up and at least 1 person cry when I dance this.

Its different, something less dance-y and more emotion-y and oh dear lord, I think I might be on to something. I can't wait.

Tonight's dinner consists of whatever I can chuck in the microwave and cook without having to stand there and stir. Oh wait, there's steak that I'm going to have because I think it went bad yesterday but oh well. Everything else to be boiled/steamed. And rice. Uh. Yeah. I'm yawning so much I look like a hippo.

I'm off to dinner and perhaps and early night tonight. Tomorrow is going to be absolutely crap.

Fingers crossed for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home