Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Scroogy Christmas

This Christmas feels Scroogy. Dunno why.

And strangely enough, even though it feels Scroogy, it has nothing to do with my finances. Believe it or not...

And it feels weird, for some reason.

I hope next year's Christmas will be better.

This Christmas Eve was spent at the Seafood section, cleaning out gunk and ice and packing fish away. My third last day. Thank God.

Its 11.28pm. And honestly, I wish that my Christmas miracle could possibly come true.

Weirdly as well, I was singing love songs. Words that have not crossed my lips for months start to again and it feels kinda nice. Like before. 

Maybe the old me is coming back again. 

Maybe hope isn't all lost just yet.

And for the rest of you, and welcoming MissLimesodaVodka to my blog...

Merry Christmas.

Sleep well and eat well and dream in peace and may you find actual earnest joy/happiness/love this festive season.

+)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home