Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here Pt.1

*Please click on "play" as you read this. It'll add to the atmosphere."


I will be here (Ins) - Steven Curtis Chapman
Tomorrow morning when you wake up

"Its time to go home."

And the sun does not appear

"I don't want to."

I...I will be here

"You have to go home. Please."

If in the dark we lose sight of love

"But that's no longer home."

Hold my hand and have no fear

We hugged.

I...I will be here

"Don't be like me, k? You don't have to suffer like me. See what I am going through. Its not worth it."

I will be here

"We have each other, don't we?"

If you feel like being quiet

"But that's not enough. And you know it."

If you need to speak your mind

"I know. But still..."

I will listen

We hugged again. And she buried her face in my neck.

I will be here

"I know its hard. But you'll be fine. Give it time, ya?"

When the laughing turns to crying

"It'll take so long..."

Through the winning, losing, and trying

"But you'll be fine. I'll let you go."

We'll be together

"I want you to be happy."

I will be here.

"I know that. Remember, I'll always be here for you, k? When you need someone to talk to, I'll be here."

[Words in italics are the lyrics for "I will be here" by Steven Curtis Chapman]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home