Thursday, December 18, 2008

10.05a.m.

There's a certain comfort in pecking at the keyboard with only one finger. It seems calculated, premeditated, thought out. Somethingl ike writing with a pen in a paper journal then.

Last night, I walked home when the streets were dead. 

God, I miss doing that.

The actual silence of it. The only sound being the distant car being driven somewhere out of sight and my footsteps echoing against the footpath. Yellow mellow streetlamps lighting my way.

I still think I'm more a creature of the night rather than a denizen of the day.

I also watched my dance video. And truth to tell, I'm very very disappointed. I guess being me and being self - criticising, there's so much I can actually say that I did not do well in. I had hoped for more but seriously....I still suck. Enough to the point where I question my dream of even becoming a dance instructor. I don't have it down pat yet. I don't. 

But I guess that's where I learn. And where I become a better dancer from it all.

Can't wait til Simply Ceroc 2009. +)

And I can't believe this year is over. Nearly, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home