Monday, December 15, 2008

You're in a better place

I've heard a thousand times
And at least a thousand times
I've rejoiced for you
But the reason why I'm broken
The reason why I cry
Is how long must I wait to be with you - Mercy Me

Last night, I had a chat.

And in that chat, I mentioned that I didn't see myself getting married, and neither did I see myself having kids.

I wonder what you thought. You commented but that was in a slightly quiet tone. Hm.

I also chatted to MissPhilosophical this morning. You know who you are. And welcome to my blog. +)

You know, today is weird. Its just weird. I don't really know why either. Its just....that. Its rainy and wet and sobering. Yeah, the word is sobering.

Sky is dark and I'm sniffling. Boo.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home