Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Disorientation

This morning, when I wanted to blog, I couldn't. Because I had no bloggable material that I could actually use.

But this morning when I woke up, I think I can blog now.

Because everything is so fucking topsy turvy.

I woke up this morning and my head was literally in a spin. Received at least 5 texts on my phone all asking random questions and I was completely off my rocker. Couldn't even comprehend anything that was written.

So now, I'm still trying to get my head around things. I think I'm not working today so I can spend some time with the Sociologist who's coming down for a holiday but I'm working every single day until after Christmas next week. Fucking yippee.

Don't mind this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home